So, what did I miss?

Black
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys!

Been a while out of the game due to other weekend commitments, but have recently found the time to dig out all my stuff and start getting out there with a few mates. I've got the bug baaad again, and have been making plans for the inevitable spending that will ensue... not looking forward to having to replace all my batteries though. Dead as dodo's... :(

So like it sez on the tin - what did I miss in the years out? :P There's so many more manufacturers and products available now that the choice is bewildering! So who's churning out the duds, and who is stealing the show with their awesome goodies these days then?

Good time for us indeed, despite the silly 'new' laws (was just being talked about when I last was in the game). So it look like i'll have to make do with my meagre collection until I get my licence through. I was also wondering were the places to shop here in the UK are too. The old favourites are still around of course, but theres so many more out there now that my head hurts from too much google trawling. :P

I'm currently sitting on a few CA M15's (the metal jobbies), a couple of TM G3SAS's, 2x HK SD's, a pair of VSR springers, Maruzen MP5K ltd ed cqb jobbie, 6" WA inf cust, and a TM G36c custom. I'm really missing my glocks though, and will probably be the first thing I indulge in. Braaaaap!

Anyways, pleased to meet you all and see you around hopefully. :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

There's lots of great things you can pick up, and a few things to avoid too. It's better to know budgets and any ideas as to what you might want before anyone can make too many recommendations. Good to see you back in airsoft.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. :)

Been doing a little rummaging, and like you said lil airsofter, there is indeed plenty to chew through here.

Oh and I just noticed that you're from w.wickham! Unless there's some more of them in the UK that i'm not aware of, you're only up the road from me. Where's do you play round here then? Would be cool to get some recommendations if you have any?

Actually, i meant that figuratively. I'm not literally up the road from you. And google tells me that there's more west wickham's then my local one. :lol:

You must be in the london one I guess then! I'm over in east anglia.

• Supporters

I'm in East Anglia! Where abouts is West Wickham?

I'm in East Anglia! Where abouts is West Wickham?

Sorry Liam, i missed this post the other day. It's about 10miles south of Newmarket, not that I live there, i'm a coupl of miles further south in Haverhill. I think that makes Tuddenham my closest site that I know of. A few guys I know have played there and it seems a good site.

Archived