AFUK Off-Topic Minecraft Series

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

^^^^^^^^^^

So hows about one i have had to put my gameing PC idea to bed for a while but i have a Hp mini netbook 110 3000 something i found floating around in the loft so anyone up for doing our own series? And uploading it to the forum channel with OFF-TOPIC in the title of course as its got nothin to do with it.

I'll just need a few months to sort and clean the little beggar (netbook) I'll also do the recording and what not.

also if anyone knows how to ditch windows 7 let me know as i have a key for XP but its one of the engineer ones! An ill find the disc for XP as Minecraft runs better on XP better apparently.

• Supporters

Doesn't sound a bad idea, I may join :P

And I think you have to install XP over Windows 7, formatting the HDD in the process, my brother did on his netbook.

• Supporters
^^^^^^^^^^

So hows about one i have had to put my gameing PC idea to bed for a while but i have a Hp mini netbook 110 3000 something i found floating around in the loft so anyone up for doing our own series? And uploading it to the forum channel with OFF-TOPIC in the title of course as its got nothin to do with it.

I'll just need a few months to sort and clean the little beggar (netbook) I'll also do the recording and what not.

also if anyone knows how to ditch windows 7 let me know as i have a key for XP but its one of the engineer ones! An ill find the disc for XP as Minecraft runs better on XP better apparently.

FOOL right click>properties>compatibility>tick "run this program in... >Win Xp SP3 :P your done M8

• Supporters

Marksman. Series (noun):

1 - A number of things, events, or people of a similar kind or related nature coming one after another: "a series of lectures".

2 - A set of related television or radio programs, esp. of a specified kind: "a new drama series".

• Supporters

What would you do on it though?

• Supporters

My brother watches a minecraft series made by these 30year old nerds and it's called the Yogcast or something like that.

I think it's the most sad thing ever, but it can be funny at times.

But yeah, it sounds like you want to rip them off somehow lol.

• Supporters

Id probably get you guys on to just do reviews of airsoft sites and guns while useing minecraft to lure in a different demographic and also airsoft news you know and use it for all of us to have fun and not just sit and post on here all day;-)

• Supporters

I have fun on my own in Minecraft.. for example, I'm stuck in a hole.

• Supporters

What doesn't run better on XP?

As for Minecraft, kinda lost interest in it now, the new version buggers my desktop badly...

• Supporters

Lol ive never even played it! :'(

and is that sarcasm Finius? :-P

Hows about useing battlefield as a thing to watch in the background while we discuss airsofty stuff?

Dunno how id record it lol

• Supporters

I may be able to record BF3, can record BF:BC2 in max settings with Fraps

• 6 months later...

Id be up for minecraft stuff. though i doubt itll run on a netbook. sends the fans on my mb pro mental. i got like 15fps on an old windows laptop with a 2.5 dualcore and 4gb ram. 25 fps running it through linux. (my customised ubuntu).

Archived