Fully automatic GBB pistols

Kingmistry
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm just curious as to what everyone thinks is the best GBB pistol that has a fully automatic mode. I've always thought the KSC M93R or G18C have been good but I want to get other opinions on this.

M93's are definitely for the more run and gun player. I play with a pair of them, legging it in and out of offices on burst mode. Pretty much guaranteed a hit if you can get your gun(s) up in time. Shoot, run, repeat :D

Oh, so it seems that the G18c is very popular. I've had a look at the TM version and the rate of fire is amazing, but my only concern is will it be able to handle green gas at such a high rate. The KSC one looks appealing as it has a full metal slide and can handle green gas, which is important as I can only get green gas in my area at the moment as the Abbey stockist has pulled out 134A gas. Anyone think there are any good CO2 fully automatic pistols out there?

Another vote for the glocks. I must've had at least a dozen various (ksc/kwa) ones though my mitts when I was gaming last, and my fave was probably the 23f. I found it a bit easier to handle than the 18's, and besides, they got all that cool porting going on. B)

The ksc/kwa Macs were seriously fun too. Need a bit of tweaking if you wanna run .20's/.25s through them as the hop would only go so low and appeared to be designed for heavier bbs (.3 upwards iirc).

They all share a couple of things in common -

1) They rock!

2) Look after your seals... :P

Archived