Walther or USP

Glen666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I am new to the sport and have been recommended two handguns to get me started but I'm not sure which is the best choice for a rookie, either a USP http://www.badgertac.com/products/kwa-umar...sp-compact.html, or a Walther P99 http://www.badgertac.com/products/maruzen-...alther-p99.html, any ideas??

Cheers

Glen

If your just starting i wouldn't go straight into gas guns and stuff, i got one, and realised, everytime i use it i must take it apart and clean it, if you do still want one, i would go with a KWA USP.45 :)

If your just starting i wouldn't go straight into gas guns and stuff, i got one, and realised, everytime i use it i must take it apart and clean it, if you do still want one, i would go with a KWA USP.45 :)

Cheers, is there any particular reason you would go for the USP or is that personal preference??

Personal Preference, plus, i haven't heard of many reviews on the P99, but since my mate has the USP, he says its really good. :)

Personal Preference, plus, i haven't heard of many reviews on the P99, but since my mate has the USP, he says its really good. :)

Fair enough cheers

I wouldnt go gas if you're new, but if you do, get a tokyo marui- itll be more reliable than most and more efficient

Thanks a lot I just had a read through very helpful

• Supporters

If you're starting out, get an AEG first -spend about £200 on the gun, battery and charger (and don't let the fact that some guns come with a battery and charger sway you - you'll want to replace them instantly)

out of those two it would be entirely down to personal preference rather than any difference in 'skirmishability'

Archived