About time Playstation.

Tomson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just at work looking through ebay on my break for old PS1 stuff - and i came across this little beauty:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Playstation-PS3-...=item27bed9aa68

now thats more like it! - their range of weapons for the 'move' is a sham but this is more like it!

this could allow for our AEG's to be used in theory - with a little modding.

anyways, just a fun fact - comments anyone?

I don't want my guns going anywhere near Sony stuff. Why do i have an xbox? Because it doesn't get hacked or a regular basis. :P

I don't want my guns going anywhere near Sony stuff. Why do i have an xbox? Because it doesn't get hacked or a regular basis. :P

Actually:

It took hackers 3 years to hack Sony

It took hackers 4 MONTHS to hack microsoft.

EVERYTHING can get hacked if they have time even IBM who are renowned for having stupid amounts of security.

neither does the new xbox :P

Took long enough though

I've had a PS3 since last Christmas and only played it twice :lol: never get time as I'm always playing MW2 on Laptop.

• AF-UK Founding Member

I'm impartial since I have neither, but it is amazing the Xbox hasn't been compromised more(apart from all the cracked games). Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of Windows machines are compromised every day.

• Supporters
Actually:

It took hackers 3 years to hack Sony

It took hackers 4 MONTHS to hack microsoft.

you can not compare the microsoft hack to the Sony hack 1st off xbox live did not get hacked a list of emails and passwords was post on the web by some bad people (not what I would like to call them) this information was obtained form lots a places and other bad people tryed them out on xbox live and other sites, So people who use one password for all things (I have names for them to) got some DLC and some luck people walk up to see that there gamer score had gone up lol soon as microsoft got the list thay lockdown the profiles no one lost their credit card details

It's like compare someone stealing your phone to robbing a bank :P

If after the Sony hack you still dont have a new passwords for sites that have your credit card details you need a kick in the head :)

At least PS3 doesn't have the "Red Ring of death" LOL

Maybe true...but, I was one of the few smart people who sent to Xbox 360 to be repaired in Germany for free :P

Some Gamers are seriously stupid :lol:

I don't mean anyone on here is stupid. I mean, People who didn't send their xbox's to be repaired for FREE.. :P

At least PS3 doesn't have the "Red Ring of death" LOL

Your right the ps3 just have the yellow light of death or whatever it called! Lol personally I have all 3 and thy all have their faults

Archived