What Jumper does Captain Price wear?

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm sure this had been asked but what jumper does price wear in CoD4?

thanks

• Supporters

A warm one.

In all seriousness, I don't know.. but I thought you were going for a BHD loadout?

yeaI do want a BHD load out it was just someone commented that I had a lot of captain pricey stuff and looking at it i do so i thought I could use it for a film

More info on Capt. Price, He wears a Weesatch or Wasatch or whatever the hell you wanna call it. :) a SAS loadout would be awesome.

he usually wears a standard British Army OD Green Jumper, you can pick them up at nearly any army shop or army cadet shop

I think its black and its not standard as it has shoulder pockets and no should thing for slides

More info on Capt. Price, He wears a Weesatch or Wasatch or whatever the hell you wanna call it. :) a SAS loadout would be awesome.

Yea I was planning on using my RICAS, close enough IMO and I'm going for the woodland price one

also in defence for sounding like a cod fanboy from a character perspective Price is awesome

Capt. McMillan was cooler. So was Resnov, until Blops ruined it...

Anyway, Weesatch was the woodland price one :P but yeah he had so much shizz on it, it wouldn't look like a Weesatch at the end. :P so yeah, post a pic once you have a jumper. :)

Except "Ghost Six" he has most of the stuff for this Capt. Price loadout. :P i'm sure i know what my next loadout is now.. :)

It's most likely a custom wooley pulley, It has velcro for flags on the shoulder pockets too as I recall. But it was certainly black, there was a bit debate about this on Zeroin a while back.

what I might do is buy a cheap military wooly jumper and just mod it slightly

however the rig may be and issue as he has loads on his

also to those who are questioning the motives for this after last weekends ACF field days I have since gained the nickname of Captain Pice for the particular boonie hat I tend to wear :D

Archived