Anybody going to Xsite Lane End tomorrow

Vyking
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have the urge to tinker with my SVD so need a woodland skirmish. Xsite are holding a game tomorrow but as I am a car-less wonder I could do with a pickup, at least from High Wycombe station. Can anyone oblige?

If not, I'll see you all bright and early as I'll be kipping at the gates before they open :D

I have the urge to tinker with my SVD so need a woodland skirmish. Xsite are holding a game tomorrow but as I am a car-less wonder I could do with a pickup, at least from High Wycombe station. Can anyone oblige?

If not, I'll see you all bright and early as I'll be kipping at the gates before they open :D

Where are you?

Wave off, Wave off! Bovine speaks the truth!

I'm in North London mate. It's a bummer because I needed a midweek game. I've got a job on Monday that requires me not to be knackered/injured so pop goes that balloon.

There is always urban assault in peterborough/huntingdon. Train to huntingdon from central london is quick, only prob is the site is about 10 miles from the station. Dont know how much a cab will cost you.

They have a game on wednesday - only been to one of their day games so dont know what its like.

• Supporters

I've been to a few games at UA in Peterborough. Night games (Wednesdays) are really good. No cheating like in the Saturday skirmishes, good gameplay, definitely worth the £10 walk-on.

As have I and I dare-say a lot of other people, doesn't stop me though!

Ah but this job requires me to be.... there's no way to say this without making it sound shifty... I'm doing a modelling job and therefore hit-marks, scratches and all the other malarkey inherent in our greatest of sports would not be welcome in the studio. As I haven't had any paid work in a while, can't afford to lose this one. But I'm not all fairy-like though, got an acting job with Ray Winstone coming up, featured extra which ain't to be sniffed at.

Yeah, I was really hoping for a woodland game... maybe next TWA session. Cheers for all the advice though lads.

Archived