New to Afuk and airsoft

Mac
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First of all, i'd like to say hi as a total noob! About 4or 5 months ago after much badgering from my lad, I was dragged down to my local site. What I didn't expect was to get totally hooked myself. So as well as saying hi, I'd also like to say thanks :) , to guys at my site and guys like you, for bringing to my attention, a fantastic world I never new existed. Ive finally got myself on the Ukara database and im on the hunt for my first Rif. (choices, choices!!! M4, Ak, HK, Bullpup etc :D , Loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome fellas. As for budget guns, i'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" so im going to stretch as far as i can. My budget for my first Rif (my lad skirmishes too) is about £150ish. I quite like the ICS CXP 15. My son loves the Ares TAR 21, ASG STEYR AUG A3, SA80, Real sword Type 97. I'll eventually get at least two as ive always believed you can never have enough guns. :D . Obviously my sons choices are more expensive but his grandad'll sort him out (he's a fit 78 and now skirmishes too :blink: ).

Archived