break a record

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi the current record for the most users at any one time on here was 110 lets try and break that record.on the 17th of november get you and all your afuk friends on here at 2.30pm and lets try and break a record. Thanks Josh

maybe a later time would be more lay in friendly.

Agree with this. If Im up before 9:30 Im generally at work by then, and if I dont need to get up for work Im going to be lying in until at least midday ;)

School ends at 3:30PM josh :P So not a particularly amazing time choice, also some of the older guys might have 9-5 jobs :)

• Supporters

That's a month today... I'm not an elephant.

• Supporters

I saw a bit of it lol, the spider being alert thing and the book of Noah being a load of bollocks because of how many termites there are.

But nothing that inspired my above post, think I might see if it's repeated.

• Supporters

Has anyone else noticed that the record was set at, apparently, 1:22A FEFFING M!?

What the flipping shiz!?!?

• AF-UK Founding Member

Well there you go, the internet works in many ways.

You guys can try and beat it, but you'll have a job since the number has a heavy reliance on guests. The best thing you can do is just keep getting people signed up and active on here :)

• Supporters

Users online now is 96, I don't check it often but I can't believe it doesn't reach a new high almost every month.

If it's this consistent then there's nothing to suggest it won't be beaten before the agreed, above date and time.

• Supporters

Just realised that we've beaten it anyway, and the new record was set on my birthday :D

Totally must be something to do with me being awesome.

Archived