m249 saw

trunkmonkey2010
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all........i have an m249 saw in a box under my bed......as new condition with electric feed box mag which i dont use and wish to sell.....however....i have no clue what make it is!! is there anyway of telling who manufactured it??? any help would be greatly appreciated :-) .....cheers, Dave.

put a pic of the box up, someone will let you know instantly ;)

the box is plain!!! maybe there was an illustrated sleeve that went over it??? all i know its mainly metal......very heavy, and without the para style butt, it has the standard one...

Do you remember what you payed?

yes i remember what i paid.........a lot :-)

try looking at markings but it sounds like the work of a&k.

there isnt anything obvious, i know the hi cap box mag takes batteries and is sound operated also!, bi pod on the front......it could be a cheaper one at £250......or a dearer one at £400.....thats why it would be nice to know!! lol

Ok let me rephrase that what digits did you pay and tell us

3 digits my friend excluding the pence :-) .......it doesnt get used and i want to sell it.....i am genuine and the only reason i want to know who makes it is because i dont want to lead anyone to think its a £400 aeg when its an entry level one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Pm'd you pal and if it takes M4 mags it is either A&K or CA

Oh oh brain overload open the gearbox so long as you did no upgrades their should be marks somewhere and it should be SHS for A&K and CA for well CA

Archived