no full auto

dude666fx
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I have an ares sl9 with a lot of internal upgrades. The gun was brought as a 425fps semi auto locked, recently I put in a m100 spring and unlocked the full auto lock off so I could use both firing modes again. Semi auto has always been great without problems but auto makes the internal noise of firing but only the occasional bb will be fired from the barrel.

I have no idea why semi fires fine but nothing on auto please help.

The only thing I can think of is if there is another part of the gun locked off to stop bbs from even leaving the gun on auto?

Hi guys, I have an ares sl9 with a lot of internal upgrades. The gun was brought as a 425fps semi auto locked, recently I put in a m100 spring and unlocked the full auto lock off so I could use both firing modes again. Semi auto has always been great without problems but auto makes the internal noise of firing but only the occasional bb will be fired from the barrel.

I have no idea why semi fires fine but nothing on auto please help.

The only thing I can think of is if there is another part of the gun locked off to stop bbs from even leaving the gun on auto?

Any ideas anyone?

I have found ares mags to suffer from missfeeding in full auto, out of 5 i have 1 that will feed , another player at the site also suffers the same problem with his ares g36k.

are there any other players at your site/team you can try there mags ?

I have found ares mags to suffer from missfeeding in full auto, out of 5 i have 1 that will feed , another player at the site also suffers the same problem with his ares g36k.

are there any other players at your site/team you can try there mags ?

Thanks for the info mate, ill try some other mags to see if it fixes it.

Archived