White BBs

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Since I got my sniper I've been experimenting with different ammo and although when I can see the heavier, darker BBs, they're more accurate, I think that being able to see the lighter BBs to more effectively adjust your shot can make the lighter coloured ones better... The weight advantage is cancelled out by the fact they're almost impossible to see sometimes.

If you get me?

I get that sometimes people don't want you to be able to see their shots because it can give their position away, but for at least the purposes of setting up your rifle's sights and hop, there really needs to be some white BBs that weigh more than .3grams.

I'm using .36s but the best I can find are green... anyone know of anywhere that sells white ones?

Not sure if they've stopped producing them, but I've still got about 1200 0.33s in white that I bought a couple of years ago for my L96, but had to stop using them as my usual site went bio only. So if the OP wants then I can probably let you have them for £5 delivered (although I'd need to count or weigh them once I get home from work to be sure how many there are). PM me if interested.

• Supporters

I use Guarder .40s in my sniper, they're yellow-orange in colour and are easy enough to see where they go through a scope, but people don't tend to see where they're coming from.

• Supporters

I might give those .4s a go when they're back in stock, cheers.

.33s in white sound good, especially for a fiver, but if they can't be bought anymore then I don't want to set my gun up just for one bag of ammo if I'm going to have to do it again once I run out. I'll see if I can find any for sale anywhere and if I can I'll PM you.

Archived