Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrDazzle

KSC Glock 18C

7 posts in this topic

I'm selling my KSC Glock 18C. It doesn't get used any more so it might as well go to a new home. Good condition, no leaks. I still have the orginal box and hop-up adujster tool, plus a generic leg/thigh holster that fits the pistol.

Looking for £80 posted, or you can collect from me in Milton Keynes for a fiver less.

My e-mail is mr_dazzle@hotmail.com

forsale002k.th.jpg

forsale003f.th.jpg

forsale004n.th.jpg

I've had a couple of people PMing me asking if I can two-tone this. To save me replying to several people, the answer is yes I'd be willing to two-tone it for no extra cost :)

I've had a couple of people PMing me asking if I can two-tone this. To save me replying to several people, the answer is yes I'd be willing to two-tone it for no extra cost :)

hi man im very very intrested in your glock 18 and it would be great if you could 2 tone it for me do you have any mags to go with it?

hi man im very very intrested in your glock 18 and it would be great if you could 2 tone it for me do you have any mags to go with it?

'fraid not mate, all I've got for the Glock is the mag that came with it. It's exactly as it came new in the box, the only extra I have is the holster. :)