SRC G36C Gen III, any neccessary upgrades?

davesadler3
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I'm new to the hobby and just recently bought my first half decent airsoft gun, my first was a WELL DHP90 which was really bad and misfed all the time. I'm a complete noob to any technical aspects of airsoft weapons, the only thing I have noticed with the gun is that there is some magazine wobble, is this an easily sorted problem? Also, are there any parts of the gun that I should upgrade or is the stock gun okay as it is?

Thanks in advance

• Supporters

If you aren't technically minded, don't go into it until something goes wrong - but a little maintainance goes a long way.

keep the barrel clean.

clean the bodywork so no dirt works it's way into the gearbox

dry it after rainy days

If it falls into a puddle, the motor will want drying properly (leave it on a radiator for a few days) and everything will be good.

magazine wobble is nothing to worry about unless it interferes with feeding.

• 1 month later...

Hey man, I have the same gun, I found that when I bought a few new mags that they did not wobble, apparently it's just a fault on the mag, there is a few videos on you tube of people reviewing there G36c and they also include how they stoped there mags from

Wobbling :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived