shooter cb gear

hprentice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys i found this site and its all so cheap :) i could sort my entire loadout + new guns for 300 quid. but i know the expression "if its too good to be true, then it probably is!" so is it too good to be true? has anyone ever bought from here before? if so is it good should i trust it?

thanks in advance for the help :)

http://www.shootercbgear.com/index.php heres the site

not sure if this is against the rules posting more, so sorry if its,mods please delete if so... But it would really help if people could check it out and see what they think, coz I don't wanna be ripped off by a fake company so please help :)

its a us site- itll end up more expensive with postage and customs- just buy from the uk

Generally true, but with some time and research, work out which would cost more, some things are hard to find/ very expensive over here, and the savings might be enough to warrant an order from the US. But as Marksman said, check shipping and customs costs first.

• 1 year later...

I've ordered a Flyye 6094 Plate Carrier from here a day or two ago, worked out at 150 dollars in total including shipping. It's currently processing, but will update this thread with more feedback if/once it arrives :)

Vest arrived today. Took 6 days to arrive from ordering which isn't too bad. Could track it all the way too. One thing that did annoy me is exactly what marksman556 said. I had to pay a £27 customs and excise fee. Bringing the total cost of the vest to around £125. I'd still say its worth it as I couldn't find the khaki one in stock anywhere in the UK. Overall I'd probably use this website again but only if I'm desperate. :)

Archived