dmr style rifle reccomendations

lil airsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have many guns but nothing i can sit at the back and pick off the enemy with full auto bursts, anyone have any reccomendations, p.s check out my wanted ad if you have a dmr avaliable.

it doesnt have to be a specially equipped dmr, stuff like g3 full size are better, full auto is always a good plan b though, so please dont troll authough feel free to make a good point but i have considered the pros and cons myself.

• Supporters

I'm not trolling, I was pointing out that you can't buy anything

Also, you asked about DMR's, an area that I know well and I was telling you that they dont stay back and use full auto-that's a support gunners job.

• Supporters

Yea what marksman said because we both have experience in the area your asking about and you nobody else here are Co-ercing others to break the law but selling to you wether direct or indirect.

sorry marksman i posted just after you, and i use the term designated marksman loosely and i have learned the british army dmr role in a cadet interpretation(give the good shooter a bigger gun) plus my dad has a ukara so i can give him the money and he stores it but i maintain it so it all works out. edit: ok ill shut down the wanted but dont blow the brains out of this one.

no i dont own the money in the first place in the sense of pocket money so please can we stop this argument as i never had this problem before and i know i am not the only underage on the site, and there is even a topic about it (by me).

• Supporters

I know your not the only underager but how do you expect to get one without money and thats the argument over i promise but you pissed me off by calling me a troll

sorry marksman i posted just after you, and i use the term designated marksman loosely and i have learned the british army dmr role in a cadet interpretation(give the good shooter a bigger gun) plus my dad has a ukara so i can give him the money and he stores it but i maintain it so it all works out. edit: ok ill shut down the wanted but dont blow the brains out of this one.

illegal?

im sorry, its just you are making rambo look a tad timid, plus i was talking in legal terms about pocket money so if we can end this argument and get on topic. edit: sorry person behind you.

• Supporters

Please explain legal terms concerning pocket money as with an understanding of the law im still confused about that and thanks i think only been told i make tyson look timid lol

and DMR's are never really going to use automatic for what it is intended and a llm1106 i think it is style might be better for you as your young and might struggle with an M16

a tad too big, sorry, try for 5 kilos or less please. edit: guy behind, and pocket money in this sense is like credit that something may be bought by parent on request and i can carry an l86 so im not that bad with carrying weight.

• Supporters

Lol sorry but thats them still takeing payment unfortunately and i hate you you just made me remember i never got pocket money lol mainly because i was a little del-boy trotter but thats for you guys who know who im on about.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Guys we aren't here to argue or chat shit. The point is if he is underage he can't give anyone any money to purchase. Fullstop. If he choses to ignore that, unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that.

Since he is asking for genuine advice, you could at least give it to him, it may benefit others too. Hating on him won't change his actions.

• Supporters

Ok well im still hacked he called me a troll but like i said an M4 and an M16 are best bets M4 for urban and woodland and M16 for pure woodland.

DMR or Designated Marksman Rifle is the weapon used by soldiers in the designated marksman role. The DM role fills the gap between a regular infantryman and a sniper and DMRs have been developed with this middle ground in mind.

So basically a big semi auto gun with a scope. hence the words Semi Auto! Most sites allow DMR's to run at a higher FPS (400-450FPS) this is the reason for semi auto. Also you will need to know your ranges so by eye know how far a tree is away so say 30ft or 20m. This takes some time to learn, being why you might be a bit underage and also with a higher FPS gun.

So a DRM solider is a normal infantryman, but with a extra weapon, normally the best marksmen of the team but also has to be the fittest due to the weight of carrying two guns. Ofc this is airsoft so you can just use a DMR and pistol. So there is no need for a ghullie suit or anything like that, but a normal load out.

Gun wise your looking at highly upgraded M4/M16, also M14, G3, Scar, ACR. In other words any gun you can put a massive front end and suppressor on to with a scope. The best DMR would have to be the G&P SR25.

I hope this helps any more question just reply or PM me :)

M14 and variants make good DMR's, M16's can also make for good dmr's.

Imo, I'd go for a M14 variant, either EBR or standard, cos I love em. But im not a big DMR/Sniping fan, due to my lack of patience and a death wish.

CK

Archived