modernising an m4?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've had an idea for a loadout, but for it i'll need a completely modernized m4. I'm looking for suggestions as to which parts to use- unfortunately, I may have to use more magpul than expected :(:P

I was thinking a ubr stock as its hard to get more futuristic than that, a magpul/vltor receiver set, emags and an elcan spectre for optics. The barrel will be a 16inch dimpled kac.

I've got no idea for what to use for the handguard/ris, other than it can't be an moe. Amy ideas or suggestions?

Any other ideas are appreciated too :)

Mm

• Supporters

a bit lol yeah, im playing around on pmg now- didnt think about using my casv- but maybe with no rail segments it could work...

@masadanator- its going to be a gbbr, the madbull receiver is for aeg's

a bit lol yeah, im playing around on pmg now- didnt think about using my casv- but maybe with no rail segments it could work...

@masadanator- its going to be a gbbr, the madbull receiver is for aeg's

well if your gong gbb then western arms is a good base because you get alot of options in the the way of bodies, prime make a variety of gbb lowers the only problem is there not cheap, go for a casv fron end with a zomebie masher flashhider

• Supporters

definitley will be WA based, no point going with lesser parts :P

i'll probably go with a g&p receiver set-itll keep the cost down and still be high quality+ i can always upgrade to prime at a later date. Internalwise It'll be mostly RA-Tech

im not that keen on the zombie masher thing if im honest, it still needs to look dmr-ish, I'll probably go with a new casv-elB or a jp rifle tube

thanks guys

i was gonna say get a CASV :P

Is it just me or are you writing in green?

• Supporters

Haha, it wont be till next year I do it, I have an ebr to get first but I'll make a start straight after it.

You wouldn't have to pay me, if you got the parts I'd do it for free :P

As for the helicopter, id kill for a v22 :P

• Supporters

Lol i want a jet or a heavily armoured hummer.

Ok well if you dont mind ill wait till yours is done first though mainly because id want a fixed stock and moe handgaurd with the rails lol can you get gbbr Pmags?

Archived