What Gas?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Is go with propane, beginner or expert it by far the cheapest

Best thing to do is go on youtube. Airsplat made a really good video on maintaining pistols, I cant find the link in my bookmarks, so have a search on utube- it can't be that hard to find

Yes you add 2 drops of silicon oil with the adapter, every 8-10 fills. The only thing i don't like about propane is the smell! Green Gas has a agent added to hide the smell of propane. But you get use to it and another thing don't smoke if your using a GBB/GBBR with propane in it, not a good idea.

Is there special airsoft propane becasue my Mum makes jewlerry and she uses propane for something, would that be alright but I just need to buy an adapter, also where do you get those from,

Thanks again, Cameron!

• 2 weeks later...
My Mum does use propane but she has a big cylinder of it, what I thought were portable Propane canisters actually turned out to be Butane, then I would have a black face and no eye brows!

Butane is less powerful than propane

Archived