M16 stock

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

So I want to add a Full stock to my M4, Now on land warrior they have to versions: 2-part on 1-part,

The one part ismore expensive but I just want to know what one will fit my G&G GR16.

Thanks,

Cam.

By two part i think it means the back plate comes off but if you want an OD one i have one ill sell you for 20 postage included?

No thanks mate, I am going to scrim it anyway. If this is so why is the one part more.

• Supporters

I'd imagine that a two part would be where the buffer tube and the stock are two parts that slide together. Like with an M4 stock, the stock slides onto the buffer tube, except it wouldn't be adjustable, obviously.

A one part would be where the buffer tube and stock are fastened together as one piece.

So the one you want depends on your gun. The two part might be able to just slide onto your M4 buffer tube without needing the tube part it comes with, the one part would need the buffer tube from your gun taking off.

That would explain why it would cost more, as most people would likely not want the buffer tube part fixed into the stock if it isn't already in their own stock, which it never will be if it's an M4, so the market will be larger for the two part, meaning the one part has to cost more to get the same profit.

Remember this is all under that large, immortal banner of "I THINK" so don't quote me, but being from a GBBR background, that's what I'd assume one or two part stocks would be.

• Supporters

Disconnect and remove any batteries and butt plate.

With the adjuster, pull it rather than push it and then the stock should slide straight off the tube.

Then inside, there is either a screw or Allen screw, unscrew and remove this.

You may need to remove a nut on the outside of the buffer tube, although I don't on mine.

The buffer tube should remove, along with the plate (or sling mount), the screw and the plate the screw goes into. Be careful not to pull any wires too hard.

Archived