Aiming with a Full Face Mask

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right, just got back from school and my Army of Two mask had arrived and I was just testing it out and it seems I need to put my head in a really awkward position in order to allign the front and rear sights, is there a way of holding the rifle in order to make it more comfortable and also make the front and rear sights allign,

If you don't know what I mean it is when you aim down the sights and the face mask restricts the angle at which you can put your head to the rifle?

Any ideas, or military techniques, that I can apply, although the army don't wear full face Army of Two masks?

Thanks in Advance, Cameron!

• Supporters
Right, just got back from school and my Army of Two mask had arrived and I was just testing it out and it seems I need to put my head in a really awkward position in order to allign the front and rear sights, is there a way of holding the rifle in order to make it more comfortable and also make the front and rear sights allighn,

If you don't know what I mean it is when you aim down the sights and the face mask restricts the angle at which you can put your head to the rifle?

Any ideas, or military techniques, that I can apply, although the army don't wear full face Army of Two masks?

Thanks in Advance, Cameron!

angle the rifle, but you dont really use your sights in airsoft anyway so dont worry.

@ Matt thanks, just tested it out, common sense really, thanks,

@ Marksman thanks aswell, but I can't tell if your being sacry or not, do we wear Army of Two face masks or not, if I was Taliban I would be pretty scared to see Salem and Rios running at me!

• Supporters

Won't angling the gun cause the BBs to spin sideways as the hop will also be angled?

• Supporters

Fair enough, I wear just glasses at CQB :L

Turned out, I was angling it to much, just now has been the first time I have been able to shoot it in the garden as their have been people working in my dead neighbours house so I thought it would be a bit disresepctful toting around a gun,

It turns off they were spinning of to the left, If you know of the RAINBOW airsoft team on Youtube they use Army of Two masks and seem ti be able to aim with no problems, however when I try and aim the mask bashes, as mentioned above, any other ideas other than angling the gun, should I hold the gun higher or lower into my shoulder, should I stand straight on or sort f angled?

Get a red-dot or holosight, allows for a wider field of view.

@Matt Speak for yourself.

• Supporters

its not a bullet and therefore will not hit the same point on your sights all the time (wind / other factors) hence why I dont use them. I do however shoulder the rifle and can aim quite successfully without the need for sights. If I have an optic its used for scouting targets.

Archived