V2 Locking

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I just got a HurricanE high speed gear set and a SHS high torque motor for my M4.

I shimmed it, greased it, new wires, and I went to put it back together and the piston is locking back, with a fully charges battery.

The anti reversal latch is still standard.

Can anyone suggest what it could be / what to do.

Thanks in advance

Albert

P.S: Ask me if you need videos or pictures etc.

I could be wrong but I thought you needed a high speed motor for high speed gears, with a weaker spring (for a high ROF). High torque motors are usually for turning higher strength springs. And looking at your battery, it may be the 1600mAh pack isn't man enough to turn it all over. What spring is in the gearbox and did youy change any other parts as well (e.g. piston, head, etc)?

• Supporters

Did you find a solution? If so, how did you solve it?

My gearbox has a similar problem, well similar symptoms, but instead of locking before it cycles once, it locks randomly while firing and it's not the batteries..

Archived