Archer

G & P M4 CQB

2 posts in this topic

Gun/Model: G & P M4 CQB

Accessories: See Below

Condition: Good

FPS: 300-315

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Yes/No

Price/Payment:Looking for £300.00 or offers in region of.

Pictures: see below

G & P M4 CQB

Started life as a standard G & P M4 CQB (RIS'd front end and supressor) thats now been replaced with a Hurricane HK M4 Front End and an Element M4 Flash Hider.

Skull & Cross Bones marked body/ Safe-Single-SHTF

Its been my primary for 5 years , as such it shows signs of use and wear, but has always been looked after by me.

Currently fitted with an ACM Magpul FDE UBR stock - running stock tube lipo batts.

Magpul PTS FDE pistol grip and Tan rail covers.

G & P red Dot sight in a low rise mount

Fitted a KN tightbore barrel and a CA HOP Unit.

Standard G & P gearbox - currently running at about 300 - 310 FPS as at the last chrono (F & O Anzio, April 2011)

One of the bolt heads on the gearbox has sheared off, but hasn't affected anything.

G & P 120 motor gives it a respectable rate of fire - handles Lipo batts with ease.

Its got a Magpul AFG in black and an ACM LED torch/pressure pad fitted.

6 x MAG Midcaps in black - all HK 5.56mm marked

1 x ACM Pmag Hicap - shows cosmetic damage (small hole in lower casing - has no effect on use )

1 x Magpul Pmag mid-cap - shows signs of useage. Previous owner has filed/sanded down the top three ribs to allow a better fit in the magwell - not noticeable once mag has been inserted.

3 x 7.4 Lipo Batts (1 x 800 Mah, 2 x 1100 Mah) all have been carefully charged and balanced.

Got a hardcase to go along with it, interior is lined with eggshell foam - bit battered externally, but thats all.

Price doesnt include P & P - will have to work out the cost of that - i use PF48.

Swaps wise - i'm after a G36 with mags (no ACM thanks) or a folding stock full length AK variant & Mags

Hard case no longer available (as the wife decided to chuck it, bless her..... :( )

£290.00 of any interest to anyone ?

£280.00 - price now lncludes P & P

Decided to keep it - can't be parted from her after all

:lol:

Can some kind Mod close this please ?

Thanks