FOG Proof Face mask

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Attending CQB site in a few months time and i am looking for a reathable fog proof mask as i can't stand mesh googgles they really mess up your viion can anyone help me out.

Try FogTech from Airsoft World, Cat Crap (not sure where to get it from) or try your local opticians. I use Leader Fog Buster from the opticians on my shooting glasses and that keeps them clear at least until lunch, then re-apply before the afternoon session. As it's in a pump action small bottle it's easy to carry in your bag or a pocket. You can then use anything that has clear plastic lenses and should not fog up during use.

thanks mate will consider that but what i meant was is there a full face mask with a fog proof lense either way im still greatful for your recommendation.

Unfortuantley 100% fog proof lenses are still far off in the future. Many may claim to be, few are anywhere near it. You are really down to getting stuff to rub on instead.

thanks mate will consider that but what i meant was is there a full face mask with a fog proof lense either way im still greatful for your recommendation.

As stated there is no such thing..no matter what anybody tells you...

As an ex-paintballer I've tried loads of goggles and loads of anti-fog remedies and I've yet to find a successful remedy.

What about ballistic glasses under mesh?

I'm pretty sure that I've seen G&P goggles with a built in battery powered fan. I haven't ever used them nor do I know anyone that has. They sound promising although I get on with my goggles from heroshark

i had a full face mask from airsoft world for 25 quid with built in fan.i used fogtech wipes with them.wipe once and they last at least 3 skirmishs.reason for change to goggles is that i struggled for air to breath because of carbon dioxide build up

Archived