ACOG?

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm wanting to buy an ACOG for my M4, but not really wanting to spend over £50 on it.

Looking for suggestions to what one though..

I want it to be able to mount straight onto an M4/M16 carry handle - not on rail mounts, would prefer one that has magnification, preferably not just a dot for the reticule - although it doesn't really matter, and to be relatively good quality - low enough to not be £100s but high enough to withstand general use/shooting.

I've seen G&P been recommended, but there must be something similar for cheaper?

try this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WT-TA01-NSN-styl...=item45fc58790b

i,ve had one of these and they are great quality for the price the only thing is that it does not have illuminated crosshairs.

hope this helped.

Try the HK websites (e.g. Ehobbyasia, RSOV, etc) as they can do some good deals, although not sure you'll get a scope, as opposed to a red dot, for that money.

If you want to mount it on the handle, you'll need to also get a picatinny rail as well. Not sure it would look right though, as it will sit far too high and look unbalanced. Youll'd be better off getting a riser to sit it on, unless you've got the fixed handle, in which case a carry handle scope would be more appropriate.

• Supporters

I was looking at that one bulld0g, that's the kind I want, the bottom can be taken off and can mount straight onto carry handle.

RR01, I'll have a look, but not getting rails for my carry handle, and want an ACOG, main for looks :P

Archived