Tokyo Mauri P-90TR Upgrade Idea/Help wanted

Dr Doak
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

So i finally made the jump into the wonderfull world of airsoft and purchased my first weapon which is a Tokyo Mauri P-90TR

Basically I am looking to upgrade this and keep it as my secondary weapon before buying a new primary gun, The only problem is im not at all experienced with upgrading airsoft guns and i was wondering if any of you guys gould point me in the direction of some good guides or tutorials

Thanks for any advice :)

Edit*

I am looking to upgrade the internals to pack a little more punch :)

I am also looking for some accesories if anyone has any recomendations?

• Supporters
Hi guys,

So i finally made the jump into the wonderfull world of airsoft and purchased my first weapon which is a Tokyo Mauri P-90TR

Basically I am looking to upgrade this and keep it as my secondary weapon before buying a new primary gun, The only problem is im not at all experienced with upgrading airsoft guns and i was wondering if any of you guys gould point me in the direction of some good guides or tutorials

Thanks for any advice :)

Edit*

I am looking to upgrade the internals to pack a little more punch :)

I am also looking for some accesories if anyone has any recomendations?

this is just my opinion,

youve got a tokyo marui, the most reliable internals of any airsoft make i wouldnt upgrade it tbh, its nice to have a realible secondary whenever you need it and you know it isnt going to break on you, as for accessories what is your play style? CQB a laser or flashlight is handy?

this is just my opinion,

youve got a tokyo marui, the most reliable internals of any airsoft make i wouldnt upgrade it tbh, its nice to have a realible secondary whenever you need it and you know it isnt going to break on you, as for accessories what is your play style? CQB a laser or flashlight is handy?

Well im definatly looking at a couple of Hi Cap Mags (if i can ever find a site which isnt out of stock :P) I was looking a getting a decent Holographic sight but im having a hard time trackin one down at the moment

Archived