Sniper stock mounted bags/pouches.

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Basically, I'm running very low on space upon my person to store any more stuff when I'm skirmishing, so I though it'd be a great idea if I strapped my sniper mags, to my sniper's stock.

As it stands I've sort of retrofitted a lot of elasticated loops to my stock using a huge amount of complicated strapping but because the loops are elasticated it's almost impossible to get the mags back into them once you've taken them out, which obviously is a problem.

The elastic isn't being stretched enough for it to quickly lose it's tension either so I could do with another solution.

I've seen people strap individual rounds to sniper stocks before, just like people have shotgun cartridge holdy things, so there must be something out there that holds mags, right?

I've tried googling it but whenever sniper, stock, or bag are in the same search, it just comes back with drag bags etc.

• Supporters

Cheers, found one on Zero One now, it's for AR mags but I'm sure I can adapt it.

Archived