Pistol holsters

MAGPUL
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey,

Was looking into buying another pistol as i sold my previous one, the only problem was the holster. I do prefer thigh holsters to shoulder/rig holsters but i don't know what i descent one would be to get. My previous one felt loose and the holster moved around a lot when i was moving and it doesn't feel right...

What would be a recommended holster that feels well attached to the thigh?

thanks

I have to agree with the Blackhawk holster! Altho I don't have a drop leg panel atm I can always add to it later which is one aspect of the Blackhawk holsters I love. I use them for me TM Glock 17 fit perfectly very secure and doesn't more one inch in any direction when I'm running or diving about the place!

I'm not sure how much the Safariland or Blackhawk ones cost, but Bladetech do injection molded pistol holsters, you can get many different styles and I think the LAPD use them, you can either get just a bog standard one or you can get one that has a spring loaded catch, etc, etc, etc!

Archived