KS P90 or CA 90?

H_J_3
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

KS or CA?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I buy?

• KS P90
    • CA 90

I can get the Classic Army Sportline P90 for £130 + £15 paint job or a KS P90 for £130 in two-tone, I can't find much information on the KS, can someone please tell me which would be a better option.

I am fairly new to airsoft and my 'local' site's fps limit for aegs is 350fps. I don't mind paying an extra £15 for the Classic Army if it is better, but I don't know enough about the KS to make the decision.

• Supporters

remember reading somewhere that ks is a rebrand of echo one, your best to email seller for more info

nutster

• Supporters
IIRC P90's have a habit of feeding badly, unless you get an M4 adaptor.

Not sure on this though, may only be a few makes/models.

from breif searching it looks like a reasonable, apparantly Echo1 are another way to go for P90's

some P90's use gravity to feed the BB's and it really was a case of shaking the gun to make the BB's fall, i am unsure whether they have countered this problem? but imo CA all the way.

and just to clarify the gearbox's are not the same as there proline!!

Thankyou for the few response, I have on balance decided on the Classic Army version based on their reputation. Moderators feel free to close this thread when you want to.

Archived