Importing Airsoft rifles and advice on my choice

andyairsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

new user and am after some advice on the airsoft rilfe I'm after

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=2099

I really don't want the fuzz coming over to my house and trying to arrest me over an airsoft rifle. I had an old rifle thats now konked and am in need of a new one. My local centre is a paint ball centre that isn't UKARA recognised. I'm not going to travel nearly 300 miles to get it done properly but is importing a way around it?

Thanks for your advice in advance

thanks for the reply. Just saw the post saying how established players don't always like the "what weapon" choice questions. I'm just showing my true noob status. I just want to make sure it's not a duff brand, I know the era and style I'm after just I don't have your knowledge on who to avoid/buy from.

Again...I see you can buy parts, I guess I could buy painted and replace it with non-painted parts once I have a license?

• AF-UK Founding Member

Yup or you could just spray paint it once you have the license, I'm pretty sure that's okay. Most things on that page are ok, it isn't really a bugging question so if you like the look of something then feel free to ask if it's any good.

• Supporters
Yup or you could just spray paint it once you have the license, I'm pretty sure that's okay. Most things on that page are ok, it isn't really a bugging question so if you like the look of something then feel free to ask if it's any good.

once you have the license you are allowed to spray, importing is not away around it as you still need to provide customs with your defense! even then they "hold" your package and add a great fee, best to stick to uk :lol:.

Archived