What upgrades does the Snow Wolf M24 take?

Sam Shaw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

APS 2 Type 96 Cylinder and Triger mech Internals (Same as i.e. Warrior L96).

The hop unit is a hybrid between the L96 and VSR sytle. It is the same hop unit found in the Snow Wolf M99. There is a lever on the side of the outer barrel to allow easy adjustment of the hop.

The cylinder itself is the same diametre as APS2 however the area which the cocking lever attaches is not the same so you cant swap cylinders with that of an L96 for instance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There is a free upgrade available to these guns and the vsr range. What you do is remove your cylinder from your gun, which is simple to do. Once your cylinder is removed from your gun, remove your cylinder head and you should see a plastic tube sticking out, going into the cylinder head itself. This is called the airbreak. I cut this off completely and then sanded it down to a smooth finish. By doing this I noticed I gained around 50-70 fps. This is a nice, cost free and consistent upgrade.

I hope this helped. :D

Archived