Accessories: Scope rail (mounted) 4x hicaps, Systema internals

Condition: Fully Functional, used

FPS: 280-320

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/NO

Price/Payment: 180

Pictures: imag0786m.th.jpg

imag0792a.th.jpg

imag0790h.th.jpg

So this is a second hand gun. I bought it from someone on Zero In who claimed 90% of the internals were Systema. Now I'm not very technical and I imagine the spring is part of the 10% that wasn't given the low FPS but this FAMAS howls when you let it rip. It's the tried and tested TM model that is now something of a rarity even as a rental gun these days. It has great pointability being a bullpup and I've had a lot of fun with it. Unfortunately it has to go to pay Mr Council Tax Man. Price includes postage but not paypal fees. Comes with four worn but functioning hicaps, 20mm scope mount and the original box.

PM for details

hello

i'm interested in your famas. where abouts are you located? have you got any documentation for the internals?

thanks

Would you be willing to spray it two-tone?

Afraid not mate.

Hello

I've got a couple more questions. What size battery comes with it? And does a charger come with it?

Hello

I've got a couple more questions. What size battery comes with it? And does a charger come with it?

8.4v 4300 mate and no, you'll have to get your own charger. Someone has made me an offer via PM (which I'd prefer btw) I've asked for their UKARA number and the relevant site for referencing purposes. You don't have any kit up on your profile so I'll be asking the same of you, and as said before I don't two-tone.

BUMP. Down to 150

Bump.

Willing to two-tone now, make me an offer :)

SOLD- mods please close