Ammo

[SOLD] KWA MP7 GBB

1 post in this topic

Make: KWA

Gun/Model: MP7A1

Accessories: 3x HI-CAP 40 ROUND MAGS, NPAS KIT (INSTALLED), ADJUSTMENT TOOL, SILENCER ADAPTOR, ORIGINAL VALVE + BOX.

Condition: SOME WEAR MARKS BUT FULLY WORKING AND UNDAMAGED

FPS: 340

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: SEE BELOW/NO/NO

Price/Payment: SEE BELOW

Pictures: BELOW

I am selling my KWA MP7 after deciding I prefer using my sopmod. This does have the usual wear marks (see picture) especially on the sliding stock bit but otherwise is in great condition and fires perfectly. Included are 3 of the 40 round mags all of which are leak free and working/feeding perfectly. An NPAS kit is installed so the FPS can be adjusted using the tool supplied should you wish to do so and the original valve is also included in the box. A silencer adaptor is also included in the box should you wish to attach a tracer unit or silencer to it. Beast of a gun but I prefer my sopmod especially after all the work I've done on it recently.

I am looking to sell the whole lot for £260 which includes everything above and includes any paypal fees as well as postage by courier. Alternatively, I am happy to sell the MP7 with just 2 mags for £230 including all fees and postage via courier. If you have something you think I may be interested in please let me know (no gas rifles/pistols or any kind of M4's please).

PM me if you need any additional details. Pictures are posted below.

mp7a.JPG

mp7b.JPG

mp7c.JPG

mp7d.JPG

Edited by Ammo