wALKIE TALKIES

Adamjwhite
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I've just got into airsoft and am trying to find 3 2way wallis talkies with headsets any one know where I can get some I've search amazon play.com and am looking through eBay as I speak any feedback appreciated :rolleyes: thanks Adam

Hi I've just got into airsoft and am trying to find 3 2way wallis talkies with headsets any one know where I can get some I've search amazon play.com and am looking through eBay as I speak any feedback appreciated :rolleyes: thanks Adam

Depends on how much you want to spend but you could try Maplins for the PMRs. They do some Cobra kit that will take headsets with an adapter, otherwise Motorola are good.

You could get a quad set of Cobras for around £70. Try the chinese websites for headsets, etc.

Word of warning; if you want to use military style headsets, avoid Binatone radios, as most of them will not take a headset that uses a remote PTT switch (I know, I bought two, only to find that nobody, including Binatone themselves, do a headset that works or an adapter as the connections in the socket are not configured for remote operation).

Motorola make good radios; I have the TLK T7, it has 8 channels, decent siglne and does the job. As for headsets the world is your oyster. You could go for a throat mike or a head set. Bowman style headsets are good and the z tactical headsets look quite good

Thank you sorted it one just making due with 2 from decathlon with headsets they need to make them in 3packs and actually sell them in the shops and not online

Archived