Assault Vests and M4/M16 mid-caps.

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Finally decided to work on my AEG loadout a bit as I'm pretty much finished upgrading my sniper.

I'm looking for a cheapish but durable vest, don't really want to spend over £45 on one as I've gotta get other things too.

I want one able to carry 5 or 6 M4 magazines, spare battery, Allen key set, 2 speed loaders (1 pistol magazine style, one M4 magazine style). I would much prefer it to have Velcro patch on the front, then I can get a forum patch :).

Want vest something like this, does anyone know if it has a Velcro patch?

Also looking for some cheap M4 mid-caps, I want the regular style, same length as the 300 round hi-caps, metal and black. Looking for about 4 or 5 to get.

Are these magazines any good?

Suggestions and links appreciated.

Thanks,

Liam.

• Supporters

Thanks guys, I think I know what vest I'm getting now :). How's the Viper LA Special Forces one though Elite?

And any other recommendations on magazines? My gun's A&K, the stock magazine has a bit too much room and shakes around a lot.

• Supporters

I have, but that means getting a vest and then the pouches as well, so adds up quite a bit.

Also, to add to the original post, does the TM Glock 17 only take TM Glock 17 magazines, or will other brands fit?

Thanks.

the LA special forces vest if good, although i didnt have a good experience because i had a G36c at the time and the mags dont fit in there too well

• Supporters

Not a problem as I have an M4, like half the airsofting population does.. Does it have any Velcro for patches on it?

Archived