Who is good with Photoshop or picture editing?

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

As many may know I am currently in the post production stage of a short film called "Intel." (teaser on my youtube) and I was wondering if anyone would me willing to help me out by making a poster for it?

I have all the images etc. its just a few people suggested it to me.

If I get them printed on photopaper I'll send you one aswell and credit you in the film itself.

So if you could help out them reply or PM me

Thanks Nick

I've been learning to do some effects independantly in photoshop for a month or two, I am nowhere near professional but will gladly give it a shot!

Okay I've e-mailed those who I have their addresses

(Finius cannot find yours)

I'll PM the others

thansk again Nick

(also anyone good with youtube backgrounds? I can do film but not pictures :D)

What dort of things for Youtube backgrounds, I can maybe find some tutorials on Youtube and knock up a Youtube background on Fireworks?

Also I may be delayed, School and Everything but I will fit it in when I can!

• Supporters

Got your email Nick, will get cracking on it tonight; will keep a note of any sources used for copyrighted brushes and effects etc (I only use creative commons licensed stuff, so it's not really a legal thing, more of a politeness of being able to cite credit where it's due if you're asked).

Cheers!

What dort of things for Youtube backgrounds, I can maybe find some tutorials on Youtube and knock up a Youtube background on Fireworks?

Also I may be delayed, School and Everything but I will fit it in when I can!

the youtube background is not important right now, will sketch up some designs first :)

Got your email Nick, will get cracking on it tonight; will keep a note of any sources used for copyrighted brushes and effects etc (I only use creative commons licensed stuff, so it's not really a legal thing, more of a politeness of being able to cite credit where it's due if you're asked).

Cheers!

okay thanks a lot buddy :D and the legal thing great! not 100% on what you're talking about but you're the forums lawyer :)

JUST TO NOTE!

I know a few have said they'd do them, this isn't a competition if I get 5 goods ones I'll make 5 posters simple :)

I also spoke to the art dept. today and they said they knew how to print stuff on photo paper

• Supporters

Basically, when you use anything that someone else has the rights to, even if it's an "open license", it's polite just to credit them somehow, I'm not sure you'll need to do so, or will want to, but it's worth knowing the info just in case - it keeps internet people happy :)

I didn't know about what Finius is saying but I have just used the photos provided and my extremely creative mind (which isn't very creative) but hey, should be finished tonight,

Also @ Nich check your PM's!

yea I know what you mean Finius

also Cameron I got it.

I will send everyone an e-mail now with all the details in terms of text on the bottom, I'd want it like you would have in a proper film poster so that skinny times new roman thing, so check your inboxes

Thanks Nick

Mail sent so have a look in your inboxes

thanks nick

@ Nick is there any colour you would like the writing except Black or White, it won't work otherwise?

whatever colour you think works best, but a sober colour though

Upload them as a zip on here and i'll have a crack mate if i get the time :)

(any deadlines?)

Or PM me the dl link.

how do i upload on here?

and no real deadlines, film comes out in about 2 weeks but the sooner the better

• Supporters
whatever colour you think works best, but a sober colour though

how do i upload on here?

and no real deadlines, film comes out in about 2 weeks but the sooner the better

I meant upload on dropbox or megaupload or something sorry :P

What size do you want it, I have measured a Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Poster and the dimensions are roughly 50 cm x 38 cm, I have made it this size so far but tell me if you need it bigger or smaller?

yea that sounds about right, thanks

I meant upload on dropbox or megaupload or something sorry :P

if you drop me an e-mail it would probably be easier

thanks Nick

Do you know any particurlar fonts you like? Good but simplistic?

have a look at the trailer its got a good one at the end of it,

I'll have a go if you want, I have a pretty decent photo editor :) Also youtube backrounds are a pain in the behind. Making them is easy, sizing them is really not!

sorry missed yout post :)

great! if you PM me your e-mail i can send you everything

thanks

there are a few you could try:

Citizen bold

the one in the trailer is Microsoft Tai Le

but try various ones

Archived