a&k m4 help!!!

conrage84
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there peeps,

a good 6 months ago i brought my first AEG which was a cybergun A&K m4 cqb-r ris full metal.

I used the gun twice and each time was firing at 348FPS on the dot every time, Problem ive got now is i have'nt used it for about 3 months until last saturday and the gun has now dropped to 258FPS and stayed at that all day. Has anybody got any ideas as i cannot find a manual for this gun anywhere and i cant seem to get the gearbox out. If someone could help me or just abit of advice this would be extremely helpful.

Im also lookin at getting a Tokyo marui desert eagle hard kick but not sure on a plastic pistol... Are these pistols reliable????

Thanks Lee

maybe you need to get a new spring and get someone to put it in for you you can get springs for only £12.50 usually+ tm desert eagles are very reliable even though they are plastic its high quality. Someone i know doesn't use a aeg or a rifle instead he always uses his desert eagle and racks up the kills even more tham me defo get tm desert eagle.

• Supporters

I have this gun and you have to remove the two main pins, the mag release, and the small pin just above the trigger.

Hi there peeps,

a good 6 months ago i brought my first AEG which was a cybergun A&K m4 cqb-r ris full metal.

I used the gun twice and each time was firing at 348FPS on the dot every time, Problem ive got now is i have'nt used it for about 3 months until last saturday and the gun has now dropped to 258FPS and stayed at that all day. Has anybody got any ideas as i cannot find a manual for this gun anywhere and i cant seem to get the gearbox out. If someone could help me or just abit of advice this would be extremely helpful.

Im also lookin at getting a Tokyo marui desert eagle hard kick but not sure on a plastic pistol... Are these pistols reliable????

Thanks Lee

Most prob'bly was stored with spring still compressed (that's why i love the ICS M4s and the Famas design). Try changing the spring and follow the advice by the previous members regarding removal of gearbox.

Archived