Get me a loadout!

iBacon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, i'm brand new to Airsoft and i would like to have an airsoft loadout that is going to last me a year or 2 til i have more money to upgrade. I am under 18 therefore i need a two tone :( I need everything, a gun, clothing and any accessories. I have about £200 - £300 on spend on this and make sure to post links! If possible i would like the loadout to make me look like this guy 20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif I don't care about a sidearm only post if there is money left in the budget i could maybe go up to £350. Thanks guys!

Right I doubt you will be able to make a loadout like the guy you posted for £300 but I will try my best,

-You could pick up some British DPM BDU's from a Military Surplus store for probably £15+,

-A gun, CA M15A4, I have one good starter gun, basically an M$ so there is lots of upgrade potential, CA M15A4,

-SAAV, basic chest rig, cheap, SAAV , comes in either Black, DPM or OD,

-Basic Walking Boots, something with good ankle support,

-As your under 18 full face protection is mandatory, Full Face Protection , one of the bottom three, or you could have some of the top ones if you wear them in combination with shooting glasses or goggles,

-Helmet, Choose which ever one you like ,

It may not be exactly what you were looking for but it is a good starting loadout, which is quite inexpensive aswell, but if you didn't want to go and spend so much money on a loadout there is nothing wrong with just going in jeans and a tshirt, all just sensible outdoor clothes,

Hope this has helped but also wait for other replies to see what people say!

Right I doubt you will be able to make a loadout like the guy you posted for £300 but I will try my best,

-You could pick up some British DPM BDU's from a Military Surplus store for probably £15+,

-A gun, CA M15A4, I have one good starter gun, basically an M$ so there is lots of upgrade potential, CA M15A4,

-SAAV, basic chest rig, cheap, SAAV , comes in either Black, DPM or OD,

-Basic Walking Boots, something with good ankle support,

-As your under 18 full face protection is mandatory, Full Face Protection , one of the bottom three, or you could have some of the top ones if you wear them in combination with shooting glasses or goggles,

-Helmet, Choose which ever one you like ,

It may not be exactly what you were looking for but it is a good starting loadout, which is quite inexpensive aswell, but if you didn't want to go and spend so much money on a loadout there is nothing wrong with just going in jeans and a tshirt, all just sensible outdoor clothes,

Hope this has helped but also wait for other replies to see what people say!

Ok, thanks! But i don't like clear guns sorry. The other stuff looks good though. Say i went up to £400 - £500 could i get any better? Also i would like a few spare mags of course :)

Ok, thanks! But i don't like clear guns sorry. The other stuff looks good though. Say i went up to £400 - £500 could i get any better? Also i would like a few spare mags of course :)

gun wise heres a small selection :actionhobbies they are all decent starter guns imo id go for the king arms clear with metal body as when your 18 you can swap the clear plastic for rif versions

tbh if your just starting out id stick with a cheaper loadout and build up as you go, this will give you a chance to see what others are using and help you choose whats best for you

Thanks for that loadout! Really good, if i added another £50 to the budget would you be able to add an acog scope and maybe 1 or 2 mags do you think?

gun wise heres a small selection :http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Assault-Rifles-Machine-Guns-AEG_B22C48.aspx they are all decent starter guns imo id go for the king arms clear with metal body as when your 18 you can swap the clear plastic for rif versions

tbh if your just starting out id stick with a cheaper loadout and build up as you go, this will give you a chance to see what others are using and help you choose whats best for you

Yeah that is a good idea i might do that! :D

Thanks for that loadout! Really good, if i added another £50 to the budget would you be able to add an acog scope and maybe 1 or 2 mags do you think?

Yeah that is a good idea i might do that! :D

if you look on the action hobbies site they have mags on there you should be able to get a box of 10 mid/low caps for about £50

bulldog the trousers in your link look odd imo

if you look on the action hobbies site they have mags on there you should be able to get a box of 10 mid/low caps for about £50

bulldog the trousers in your link look odd imo

Ok i will take a look thanks! Oh yeah i forgot to mention i would like a woodland camo.

I'm selling Digital Woodland Jacket and Trousers.

Digital Marpat Molle belt with pouches (2 double M4 pouches, admin pouch and utility) and magnum boots for £90 inc postage.

Archived