UK Tactical

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeah sounds good. Still not sure on getting one as I already have a multicam condor MOPC and i dont know if i can justify spending £115 + postage for another vest.

oh okay :) i think it may be less for the tan/od one

however I did notice that when you have it really tight some of the moole loops can get compressed

I've been shopping there for 4-5 years now so i have a great amount of respect for UK tactical

yea they're great, I'd bought some stuff before and still buying from them! where else can you get WAS?

yea i think so to so thats why its so good they're so nice there!

Buy loads of stuff from these guys, highly recommended. Really friendly on the phone and they know what their talking about. The products are top notch as well.

Hi all,

just got back from a ACF weekender using my RICAS and it was great! The ability to take the pouches on and off was so useful!

anyway, if anyone wants more details then ask, I may tell the full story of the weekender, getting catpured twice, escaping twice and getting shot at three times! (with blanks) :D

Archived