UK Tactical

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I recently bought a WAS RICAS from UK Tactical and I decided to share my expirience...

Anyway (as many may know) I have been looking for a plate carrier and decided on a RICAS but compact or normal. So I gave UK tactical a call and they talked me through everything the different sizes of them etc. Anyway I decided to get the normal in size medium. In terms of sizes of the RICAS I am 5'8 about 36-38 chest and it fits me fine so the medium is not massive like the large (but I will review the RICAS fully later, back to the site)

I issue I had was with the NSR mag pouches or open top. So I called them and asked if they could do half and half and to my surprise they said yes, so that meant i didn't have to buy extra mag pouches!

Delivery was great, it was about £8 for next day by fed-ex and arrived promptly. was very well packages and for the weight its not bad price.

However, when I opened it I revieved a nice surprise! When I asked for the mags I expected to get four open tops (two doubles) and one cloded top double double so that would hold eight mags in total. However, they gave me another double double close top mag pouch so rather then 8 I could hold 12 which is amazing. And the best part they didn't charge me!

So overall they are a great place to buy from!!!

yea, will review the ricas once i can get some pics

Hi all,

I recently bought a WAS RICAS from UK Tactical and I decided to share my expirience...

Anyway (as many may know) I have been looking for a plate carrier and decided on a RICAS but compact or normal. So I gave UK tactical a call and they talked me through everything the different sizes of them etc. Anyway I decided to get the normal in size medium. In terms of sizes of the RICAS I am 5'8 about 36-38 chest and it fits me fine so the medium is not massive like the large (but I will review the RICAS fully later, back to the site)

I issue I had was with the NSR mag pouches or open top. So I called them and asked if they could do half and half and to my surprise they said yes, so that meant i didn't have to buy extra mag pouches!

Delivery was great, it was about £8 for next day by fed-ex and arrived promptly. was very well packages and for the weight its not bad price.

However, when I opened it I revieved a nice surprise! When I asked for the mags I expected to get four open tops (two doubles) and one cloded top double double so that would hold eight mags in total. However, they gave me another double double close top mag pouch so rather then 8 I could hold 12 which is amazing. And the best part they didn't charge me!

So overall they are a great place to buy from!!!

technically what you've done here is theft, while it's not alot you should do the honest thing and contact the retailer

its not techniacally theft as they gave it to me and they may have miss interpreted what I asked for

its not techniacally theft as they gave it to me and they may have miss interpreted what I asked for

um yes in the eyes of the law it is, they have made a mistake and sent you something they shouldn't have, you've gone on here and boasted about how you intend to keep this item which does not belong to you, this is defined in the law as The misappropriation of another's property, with the intention of permenantly depriving the other of it. see the theft act for a more precise answer , so i suggest that you contact, tactical kit and inform them of there mistake, i've bought of them a few times and the owner is a genuine nice guy, you shouldn't go around taking advantage of people. i'm a regular on a couple of other larger forums and to be honest this sort of behavior degrades the name of airsoft, seriously think carefully next time before you post comments like this

• Supporters

Actually it can be argued in court as a gift which once receieved the giver has no legal rights too it however if it can be proven that their was no promotion saying buy this get so and so free and that was substituted and it was not mean't as a gift then you are right.

You didn't answer my question.

because it was pointless, moving on to craig, yes it can be argued as that, but on the invoice there is no mention of the second pouch, nor any promotion, so as far as i'm concerned, they've accidentally left one of their pouches in the box, and the op has made it clear of his intention to deny them of there property, which i believe is theft. again if you want further legislative jargon the look up the 1968 theft act and see according to the law what is classed as theft marksman556.

• Supporters

V.a.k yea i know and understand all the legalease my grandfather was a lawyer my dad was and my uncle is and i spent the summer learning it from my dad and reading all their books but yes you are correct.

V.a.k yea i know and understand all the legalease my grandfather was a lawyer my dad was and my uncle is and i spent the summer learning it from my dad and reading all their books but yes you are correct.

it's not a pop at you mate, but airsoft is a game of honesty, the op clearly isn't an honest person, and then he goes on a forum bragging about his dishonesty and expects people not to say anything.

Yea ok Nick is a good guy really

Thanks Craig, and I wasn't boasting I was saying how fortunate I am also I did say to them would it be possible to have two nsr and two open top and that is what they gave me, I thought they would give me two sets of doublw single nsr but they gave me double double and checking they only have double doubles. Also I noticed that it was in the NSR RICAS set up, all labelled like that with four open tops added on so they may have decided not to take the NSR pouces off. And before you accuse me of being a theif I rang them up when I ordered it and they said it was okay.

Also being a new memeber I wouldn;t suggest coming on here accusing people of being dishonest when you don't know them!

Thanks Craig, and I wasn't boasting I was saying how fortunate I am also I did say to them would it be possible to have two nsr and two open top and that is what they gave me, I thought they would give me two sets of doublw single nsr but they gave me double double and checking they only have double doubles. Also I noticed that it was in the NSR RICAS set up, all labelled like that with four open tops added on so they may have decided not to take the NSR pouces off. And before you accuse me of being a theif I rang them up when I ordered it and they said it was okay.

Also being a new memeber I wouldn;t suggest coming on here accusing people of being dishonest when you don't know them!

a new member on this forum, but an established and experienced member on other forums, and if you read your op then you would have noticed that to anyone reading it you looked like you were keeping something that didn't belong to you i never accused you i merely pointed out that your actions could be classed as theft, and you never said that you phoned them up merely that they sent you the wrong thing and that you got more than you expected.

okay cool,

put on a more serious note the RICAS is so awesome!

yea I will do, just need to get some pics etc.

but may do it in a video

Video would be good, also would like to see you wearing it as we are similar in size and want to know how well it fits. For my current vest i have to use paracord to tie in the cummerbund in order to get the full molle coverage around the sides and keep it tight to my body. Its really annoying.

yea ill get working on it when I next get home.

also as for size fits perfect and isn't on the tighets setting either

Archived