Ricochet

Tokyo Marui M4 S-System

3 posts in this topic

Hi there, im selling my Tokyo Marui M4 S-system, the package includes 5xG&P metal mid caps - 1xTM metal Hi-cap - large battery - Magpul pistol grip - rear wired to a full stock to house a large type battery - 3 point sling. I've recently had it serviced and all the gears reshimmed etc so it's working perfectly.

IMG_1295.jpg

That's a pic of the gun in question, it wont come with the m203.

Price: Looking for around £250 for the whole package - any questions feel free to message me

Hi there, im selling my Tokyo Marui M4 S-system, the package includes 5xG&P metal mid caps - 1xTM metal Hi-cap - large battery - Magpul pistol grip - rear wired to a full stock to house a large type battery - 3 point sling. I've recently had it serviced and all the gears reshimmed etc so it's working perfectly.

IMG_1295.jpg

That's a pic of the gun in question, it wont come with the m203.

Price: Looking for around £250 for the whole package - any questions feel free to message me

Do you still have the Rifle and is the Grenade launcher included?

Do you still have the Rifle and is the Grenade launcher included?

Reduced: 84% of original size [ 640 x 480 ] - Click to view full image

That's a pic of the gun in question, it size="4"]won't [/size]come with the m203.

hope that helps