Action hobbies

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

4 months ago i bought a cyma m14 from the store via the internet it was an amazing rifle gave my great performance event could hold its own to high end manufactures like tokyo marui. Anywhy my rifle broke down no one new what to do and my warranty was out (they do 3 month free warranty on all weapons) I contacted them and asked if they could do anything ( even though i expected they couldn't ) al i had to do is pay the for p&p send it to them and they fixed it in less than a week, i was overjoyed definately reccomend these guys. They are very helpfull, they answer all questions, great prices, great service and after service. What more could you want? overall 10/10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Hmm i wish i was you.

Bad reaction to an innocent and stupid i geuss mistake on my part i got an e-mail basically telling me to take a walk of a pier because i forgot i had added them to my address book so they could get back to me about possible advertisement at my site for a slight discount all from the marketing director who also proceeded to tell me how a freakin computer works and that i should not add their emil address to my address book all i can say is someones getting fired or they aint getting practically free advertisement so ill update tommorrow as after reading that im fuming and want to punch the little brats lights out as i did 3 years business ed and i know that aint no way to be talkin to no one least of all customers an utter downright disgrace he is.

Also dev if you want to put this in another thread go ahead

[i brought a cyma m14 from action hobbys 2 years ago , i got it as a fixed bolt version , the bolt was snapped wen i recieved it , the stock had a crack in it , in all fairness it looked like i had been sent a second hand gun , i was very dissapointed and a little pi**** off , i rang up streight away and described the gun and told him i wasnt happy , and he was very pleasent and told me to either send it back or bring it to store for a full refund , so i drove up to milton keynes , and got a full refund , -£20 quid petrol it cost to get up there :P but all in all good customer service i thought

• Supporters

I phoned up and spoke to some other manager and had stern words and the offending muppet is gonna get some stern words as i told them after that i wont be dealing with them anymore! Man that guy is gonna be so pissed lol

and he was very pleasent and told me to either send it back or bring it to store for a full refund , so i drove up to milton keynes , and got a full refund , -£20 quid petrol it cost to get up there :P but all in all good customer service i thought

I'd be pleasant too if I sold someone a faulty product, and then managed to avoid paying the return carriage. :)

I'm still amazed at how many people I see/hear/read about thinking they got good customer service, when the company in question knows full well their responsibilities to the customer when the goods are faulty and the contract is not honoured.

The customer only pays return shipping if the contract was honoured fine (ie you got what you paid for at the price agreed on), and you just don't like it/changed your mind.

If the contract was not honoured (in the case above being that faulty goods were supplied), then the return shipping is the sellers responsibility, as is the subsequent re-sending of the item and any additional fees (and so on until the contract has been fulfilled).

Not that you could claim £20 petrol money though, as this is an unnecessary/unreasonable fee compared to just posting it back.

Archived