Kingmistry

WE 1911 for Sale (SOLD)

15 posts in this topic

SOLD

Make: WE

Gun/Model: M1911

Accessories: 2 leak free mags, 1 broken mag (which is gas tight), Fobus Holster and Speedloader

Condition: Works amazingly but scratches from holster (see pictures). Also, one of the safety switches doesn't work properly (the one that catches the slide), and only seems to work when you pull back the slide. The other safety works perfectly.

FPS: Gas and weather dependant, around 320 fps on Green Gas

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Only really interested in side arms that have full auto capability e.g. Well MP5K, Mac 11, TM .45 Xtreme etc. (but it has to be two toned)

Price/Payment: £95 including Paypal and Delivery (offers welcome) OR £70 for Gun, Holster and 1 Mag and 1 broken mag

Pictures:Below

6221265762_54215b989f_m.jpg

6220743507_0d2d04b9f8_m.jpg

6221268644_a1a2788222_m.jpg

A really nice gun, full metal and has been greased and oiled. The broken magazine is included for spares, or if you can find a feeding lip then a third magazine (a simple fix). One of the safety switches doesn't work, apparently due to a pin, however when you pull the slide back it works fine. Gun cycles perfectly. Reason for selling: fancy a change

Bump. Willing to negotiate

£15 posted

Bit too low, I better change the idea of 'offers'

Hello! I am interested in getting a GBB so I joined to make you an offer.

Would you consider 40 posted for the gun, holster and mag?

Can all those who messaged me please do it again. I accidentally deleted my inbox. And, if you send me an offer, please specify how much you are offering and what package you want.

Is it two colours or is it just the light?

Top slide is silver

you have a pm waiting...

Sold guys. Just to anticipate what Devastator says, it did sell elsewhere unfortunately.