Gas Pistols

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right as you know, because I have probably mentioned it countless amounts of times, I am looking into getting a gas pistol, all though it is probably bad timing because it will be cold weather when I pick it up and gas guns don't work well in cold weather, can you use hand warmers to keep the spare mags warm in order to keep the gas hot, or does the cold metal gun make the gas cold?

Just wondering becasue I have heard that a gun that can usually get two full mags out may struggle to get two, is there anything else that you can do to improve gas pistol performance in the middle of October/November Time?

Thanks in Advance! , Cameron!

I'll see what they have at the Grange shop as I am likely to buy from them on the morning of my third game, (My Dad's third game), but yeh as with many topics I have done about pistols, everyone has said how great TM are,

So what do you guys think of a TM FN Five-Seven? Continuing the Splinter Cell sort of theme?

Cool, I still may buy the WE 1911 from the Grange on the 29th but I will definetly keep the 5-7 in mind, if the 1911 has been bought then I will buy the 5-7 instead!

I'm guessing plastic GBB pistols don't get as cold therefore not using as much gas???

Archived