So who's off to the arms fair this weekend?

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

As above really, if there's a fair few on here that are showing, it might be cool to meet up, it'd be good being able to put a name to a face when you see people commenting on stuff on here.

But yah, I'm going on the Sunday with my dad and brother, who's gonna be there?

• Supporters

Ok so you're wearing blue and Dave is ginger lol.

I'll be wearing pretty non-descript stuffs tbh... I guess I'll just have to look out for you guys and hope when I ask, "Are you Finius?" you will be and I won't look like a total nonse lol.

• Supporters

Was meant to be going this morning, other things were more important though

• Supporters

The Grange will let you buy once you have signed in on your third game day :) They have the right to waive UKARA remember - since they're going to register you anyway, they'll sell to you. Or that's how it worked for me.

• Supporters

I'm just setting off to meet my 11:30 entry.

I'm wearing a Mighty Boosh shirt if anyone sees someone wearing one lol.

• Supporters

Just got back, I thought it was really good.

I just wish I'd taken more money and taken up my dads offer to buy me a gun...

The Grange's shop were selling a fully licensed GBB MP5 by VFC for only £360, whilst I was there I thought it was a bit much but I just checked RedWolf and they're sold there for over $1000!!! That's £700 and RedWolf don't even include VAT.

I'd have saved like, £400 at least, I can't believe it. D=

I'm going to sit here and repeatedly punch myself in the face until tomorrow.

I met Dave and Finius too, neither of which were anything like I thought they'd be lol.

• Supporters

Was a good day. Got an S10 with ballistic lenses for £40, picked up an E-Mag off rock-climby-dave and just had a bit of general chit chat with airsoft folks. Spent most of my day feeding people, but ah well.

None of you people ever look how expected, I just stop expecting airsofters now :P

• Supporters

I did the indoor one.

Only ran it once and got 38 points in 19 seconds. I was surprised how hard it was...

I loved that USP and holster though =D

Archived