Appraisal section?

MAGPUL
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've seen an appraisal section on another forum and it seems to be quite usefully, also need an appraisal on my gun.

I would say that adding the section would benefit this sight and others.

For now, where would i make a thread to see how much i could get for it? here perhaps for the time being?

thanks

Make: ARES

Gun/Model: RAS2 long

Accessories: TM red dot, one hi-cap magazine, 9.6v 2300mAh battery, 3 rail covers and upgrades

Condition: v.good

FPS: 340 with m110 spring

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: try me

Price/Payment: ??? please do comment

Pictures:

Bought this not long ago off the forums however it had a dodgy gearbox which miss fired multiple times and was cracked, it needed to be replaced so bought a brand new one (fired a couple of times to test) made by ARES and is the exact one needed. It has a micro-trigger, from what i heard it has a different trigger mech which is better in my opinion as you don't have to pull the trigger as far as normal m4 triggers. The gearbox has a great design that allows you to quickly change the spring without opening the gearbox, i have fitted a m110 spring which shoots at around 340fps consistently as the original gearbox had a large powerful spring which shoots at around 400fps (from what Ive heard and seems very true) so putting a more friendly spring was mandatory in my case however i will include to add the original spring if sold. Ive also fitted a g&p m120 motor which gives a great, consistent ROF at around 22~bps on the 9.6v battery, also fitted is a TM hop rubber which gives outstanding range and accuracy making this rifle an amazing bit of kit. I have bought a TM (owner stated) red dot sight with an ''off set'' mount which looks and fits the gun great. Also has one flip up cover for the sight as the second one was lost.

Hope this is a good enough description of the gun.

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

ok cheers mate, glad i got a comment so soon... however i may not sell it. I love this gun but i do enjoy buying guns unfortunately, its a curse!

thank you all though for taking your time to read this.

Archived