been away too long

SheriffHD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, you know you spent too much time away from the forums when their is 10 pages under the view new posts tab :S

But ive been working on opening a shop, Bloody hard work i might add. although i really understand now why most airsoft companys stick to online trade only.

Had a bit of a draw back due to the banks, and the shop i was going to let, well i had a good friend who happens to be a lawer look over it, long story short, if i had signed i would of been more f*cked then a gang rape victem

Yeah well that guy who was asking about the reading shop a few months back was just being unrealistic with what he wanted. And would of ment moving up their aswell. But where i live there isnt a single licenced shop to sell RIFs only the Crap IF you expect to find on just BBguns.com.

So i thought i would be best served to start one up here, got some nice ideas, although just gota wait to see what the banks say.

Well, you know you spent too much time away from the forums when their is 10 pages under the view new posts tab :S

But ive been working on opening a shop, Bloody hard work i might add. although i really understand now why most airsoft companys stick to online trade only.

!

• Supporters

Most likely so he can pm someone, you need one post, and unfortunately some people fail to make said post meaningful <_<

Archived