What is the best battery for the M4A1 GBB

Bugsy211
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been surfing the net and there are a lot of batteries out there. I was wondering what type is best for me and my GBB ( Gas Blow Back )M4A1. (I've got the standard 8.4v)

Some people say to use 9.6v but I'm not sure how the volts and mAh works! :(

- I don't shoot wildly ( not trigger happy ) - But if needed I do ;)

- Our games or/and days ( Have night wars so I need like 2 batteries ) are very long! :)

- The fire rate of my gun isn't very high, my friends say it could go higher but I'm affraid it may break the gun? Is this true?

Right mAh is how long its will last so a 3300 mAh battery will last longer then a 1500 mAh

And Volts affect your ROF (rate of fire) They usally come in three sizes 8.4V, 9.6V and 10.2V and you can get 12V

Basicly the higher the Volts the higher the ROF but the higher the ROF the higher the ware on your gears so if your going for a 10.2V upgrade your gears

TBH you dont need a gun that can fire 100000000 RD's a second it only takes one maybe 2 or 3 to hit some one

If i am right M4A1's take mini type batterys so i would recomend a couple of 8.4V 1500mAh ones i mean one lasts me a 5 hour day

I would recomend you this website component-shop.co.uk i have bought a couple of batterys from them and they cheap as well

• Supporters

if its a gas blow back it don't need batteries

nutster

Right mAh is how long its will last so a 3300 mAh battery will last longer then a 1500 mAh

And Volts affect your ROF (rate of fire) They usally come in three sizes 8.4V, 9.6V and 10.2V and you can get 12V

Basicly the higher the Volts the higher the ROF but the higher the ROF the higher the ware on your gears so if your going for a 10.2V upgrade your gears

TBH you dont need a gun that can fire 100000000 RD's a second it only takes one maybe 2 or 3 to hit some one

If i am right M4A1's take mini type batterys so i would recomend a couple of 8.4V 1500mAh ones i mean one lasts me a 5 hour day

I would recomend you this website component-shop.co.uk i have bought a couple of batterys from them and they cheap as well

Just another thing - what's the best place to buy gas mags? Cheers :D

Thankyou very much. You've all been a great help! :)

This is the gun I'm getting - Full Metal Gas Blowback M4A1 RIS Airsoft Gun -

• 5 months later...
I've been surfing the net and there are a lot of batteries out there. I was wondering what type is best for me and my GBB ( Gas Blow Back )M4A1. (I've got the standard 8.4v)

Some people say to use 9.6v but I'm not sure how the volts and mAh works! :(

- I don't shoot wildly ( not trigger happy ) - But if needed I do ;)

- Our games or/and days ( Have night wars so I need like 2 batteries ) are very long! :)

- The fire rate of my gun isn't very high, my friends say it could go higher but I'm affraid it may break the gun? Is this true?

do ggb's need batteries?

• 5 months later...

Archived