What makes you like a site?

Southdown Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Just wondering at your local Skirmish site (or regular skirmish site), what are your favourite features or reason you go to that particular site?

or

what are your dislikes of the site you have attended? (no need to mention specific sites)

Cheers,

• Supporters

Good marshalling is the most important.

Different games and scenarios throughout the day, playing capture the village all day gets boring

Good utilities- toilets, shop, food, drinks

A large safe zone, good for general chatting etc.

Oh yeah, and high FPS limits :P:lol:

I have gone off my local site due to its too small, doesn't allow 500FPS sniper rifles and I'm bored with playing with the same people all the time and no variation in teams.

I'm a MilSim player so I love Stirling Airsoft, there they have higher FPS limits, a Realism feel to all games and they bring cars, APV's and Helicopter into the game! Ofc I'm not saying every site in the UK should do thing, but its just great to give the game something different instead of it being based around PAINBORE (paintball)!

Also weekender games are a must! not just once a year hold them like once every 2months or something. Themed games are good but you need to run them well, make sure that everything is organised and the marshals keep everything fair and flowing!

As well as what marksmen said. :)

• Supporters

I've only played at one site since I started last year and it's entirely down to the fact that thus far, it's the only one I can actually get a lift to. I really need to take my driving test, but the £80 or so it costs covers two or three days skirmishing lol.

Though I'm thinking of making a push to Vulcan or The Stan at some point in the near future...

• Supporters

Thought I'd mention that like Dave said

Id prefer sites to be strict, ie no 3 chances or anything. It should be if you cheat then you should get kicked.its an honour based game and if people don't play by the rules the whole game collapses

I love combat south. Its huge! (although that's also its second biggest downfall too as I've been 5 times and can still easily get lost). It has a huge array of buildings ranging from farms, villages with two story buildings and the newly constructed fort which is amazingly fun to play in and around. The marshals are also extremely helpful and nice and they never play the same game twice in a day unless its short games where they reverse them. The biggest downfall is that there is a 400 fps limit on snipers :'(

Archived