Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onion

Ics mp5 a4 (SOLD)

18 posts in this topic

Mp5 is in real good condition skirmished a few times

Has a g&p flashlight grip a high cap double mag , and a large type battery iv had a m100 spring put in and it's had bushings fitted , can throw in a charger .. All you need to get going . Looking 155 posted and paypaled or a swap with a m14 , m4 , ak , realy looking for a m16 or m14 but any offers concidered ..just pm me for details I have pictures on my phone so please just mail me with you email and il send them straight away . Thanks :)

post-1485-1317801879_thumb.jpg

Mp5 is in real good condition skirmished a few times

Has a g&p flashlight grip a high cap double mag , and a large type battery iv had a m100 spring put in and it's had bushings fitted , can throw in a charger .. All you need to get going . Looking 155 posted and paypaled or a swap with a m14 , m4 , ak , realy looking for a m16 or m14 but any offers concidered ..just pm me for details I have pictures on my phone so please just mail me with you email and il send them straight away . Thanks :)

hi got a tm full metal body m4 if interested pal

[hi mate , it depens on make realy , can you give me more info ??

100 +posted and paypaled

nah im ok thanks :P

Hi buddy yeah it's the full metal version , it is not the plastic sportline version :) thanks

[hi mate , the fps is around the 330 mark give or take a couple every time i have chronod , normaly around 334 fps 336 , sort of range , and it has a realy nice rof , even on a 8.4 its pretty quick ,

[hi mate , the fps is around the 330 mark give or take a couple every time i have chronod , normaly around 334 fps 336 , sort of range , and it has a realy nice rof , even on a 8.4 its pretty quick ,

were abouts are you bud