Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
delta1ukc

Real sword type 56 package for cheap

4 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have for sale my real sword type 56 which i am reluctantly looking to sell, in order to fund a type 97. This gun is less than 12 months old and was purshased in april this year. I would say it has had about 2000 rounds max fired through it, as i have used it about 5 times. This is the truly a stunning AK, with a steel body and a hefty weight to it. It shoots very nicely with an exellent hop and a very good gearbox. FPS is 347 on blaster .20G. There is one slight issue and that is that the stock only accepts mini batts or a stick in the top of the receiver, so i tryed to make a little extra space in the stock when i obtained it, as it is damm tight for the batt. As a result i split the wood on the stock slightly. It in no way alters the guns performance, and is quite hard to notice unless you know it's there. Hence as a result, that is why i have dropped the price a little. I will include a mini batt and two extra real sword 150 round steel mid cap mags. This is fully boxed and includes all paperwork and bit's like oil bottle, tool set. I would be looking for £315 posted for this. Any buyer must have the relevent defence to purhase this, and pls note buyer pays paypal fees pls. I have priced this at the lowest i feel sensible. However if you have a sensible offer pls get in touch, i am willing to listen.

vfjcsy.jpg

1z6e1p3.jpg

2gw9kr7.jpg

Where do you live mate? I might be interrested

:)?